1. You shalt feed your community, not your ego.
2. You shalt recognize followers with gratitude.
3. You shalt share content useful to the community
4. You shalt not moderate comments.
5. You shalt post community rules.
6. You shalt be transparent in all decisions.
7. You shalt not feed the trolls.
8. You shalt converse and not broadcast.
9. You Shalt Respond to All Queries Quickly
10. You Shalt Listen Before Speaking
Here is the link for the 10 commandments: 10CommandmentsSocialMedia
There are Free Lunches Statement of Intentions
There are Free Lunches: Behavioral Clues to Live Happy in the Economic World is a blog that intends to present updated and relevant information about the "hidden" and only recently uncovered dimensions of the economic science: the behavioral factors. With this blog we intend to promote in Europe and in the rest of the World, the top research articles and perspectives on behavioral economics, decision making, consumer behavior, and general behavioral science. We aim to be followed by journalists, academics, managers, civil servants, and everyone who wishes to improve their daily interaction with the economic world and consequently, their lives' happiness.